Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is the world coming to??

Ask I continue to walk with the Lord I continue to look around and look at what is going on around me everyday. As I turn on the television I see a world in turmoil. Most of the programs on TV are reality based and the content is totally out of control. Sex, drugs, and outrageous behavior are the norm and they do not even censor out when people curse anymore. Slowly but surely  the enemy is trying to desensitize people all across the world. They have also seeped their way into the church with reality shows about preachers of LA. Why is the church changing to please the secular audience? I see the world going is the wrong direction and I continue to pray that everyone that doesn't see this will be able to see and not let these things have an influence on their lives. I see that a lot of household are made up of single parents and the many kids in this generation are raised one the television because their is only one parent and they have to work to provide for their kids.  The children are our future and we must protect them from these evil influences that are everywhere in our world today. Not only the television, we have music, the internet and also video games that can have a strong influence on our character. Each of these subjects I can talk about all day on and will in future posts. We as Christians must continue to spread the good news about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Some people have no idea about the LOVE that our father has for all of his children. We must also get back to loving one another to be that light in a very dark world. Jesus gave us the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT and we have authority over all that it evil in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Like I said before I want to make my father proud, see that we are in Sodom and Gomorrah and what we are doing now for the kingdom of God is being recorded in HEAVEN. So spread the good word about Jesus Christ because time is running out it was written.
God is LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment