Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

As we spend time with family I sit back and thank the Lord for all that he has given me. I enjoy all the moments that we had during these holidays and remember the reason why we are celebrating them. I am so thankful for the greatest gift of all and that is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No gift in this world can compare and everyday I get joy out having communion with Jesus Christ. As I walk into a new year I want to continue to walk with him and strengthen the lines of communication with my heavenly father. I also want to continue to win the battle of the flesh and be guided everyday by the Holy Spirit.  I will continue to use this blogging platform to reach out to others who may not know Christ and also fellow Christians who are saved and do know our Lord and Savior. Happy Holidays everyone and may you have a blessed New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment