Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Years of Insanity.

As the new year begins I look back and see the constant pattern that has been going on in my life. Every year there are things that need to be changed every year and I have decided that that must change. As I continue to walk with the Lord I must lean on him for strength and stop trying to do things on my own. Year after year I have tried to do things on my own and nothing has changed. Each year I come up with a new years resolution that works for a couple of months and then I get back to my normal habit. I have to put my complete trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and lean on him for my strength and not myself or others. The years of insanity must come to an end, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. At first I didn't realize what I was doing,  as the years passed by I would continue to make new years resolutions not getting any results. Then the Holy Spirit showed me that I was just battling the flesh and I must trust in him wholeheartedly to live life and to live it abundantly.  Let go and let God is what I plan on doing to end the many years of insanity.

God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment