Saturday, January 18, 2014

Rise of Social Media and Technology.

Our generation is making history with our technology and social media. We have these smart phones that are like little computers that are fully equipped to handle any sort of business and back in biblical times they had what we would call primitive. Messages were carried by horseback, pigeons, and messengers and now we can send a messages all the way to Australia in seconds. With all of our technology there also comes with much more responsibilities and that is where the problem begins.

When I was younger I don't remember when I got my first phone and when I look around on the streets I see little 10 year old kids that have a better phone than me. Boy times have changed but I think to myself are they for the better? My kids are hooked too, they cant stay off of their phones till I tell them to disconnect. I am seeing a problem with the direction that society is moving in, when I go to restaurants and public events and see everyone enjoying their phone and not each other you know something aint right. These kids are loosing the art of communication and have spend most of their time building virtual relationships and not real ones. Does anyone else see this or is it just me? What is the world coming to? I am not feeling this new connectivity movement.

I want to get deep into how I feel but I want to hear what others feel about this subject first. Leave a message on my blog or Facebook page on what you feel. Thank You and God Bless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment