Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Lords Work.

In 2014 I plan on committing myself to doing the Lords work. For years I have been trying to find my calling and asking God to lead me to what he wants of me. I have been praying for this for years and God has let me know what he wants of me.

I am very talented working with computers and can navigate extremely well on the internet. The holy spirit began to speak to me and said he gave me these talents for a reason and I could use the internet as a tool to do the Lords work. I recently just shut down all of my social media outlets because I fell that it was a distraction and was causing people to disconnect with real relationships. I noticed people tended to their virtual lives more than their real lives, children were hooked as well as adults and I didn't want to be a part of this world of connectivety. God began to speak to me and began to tell me that he created this world and all that is in it. I can use the internet to reach places and people I could never reach before to spead the good word about Jesus Christ. God told me to use the internet as a tool and not to abuse this gift. I must speak from the heart and just keep it real with this blog. If you do not know Jesus I want to talk to others about him and also lead them to him so they may be saved. I am not a preacher, pastor, or philosopher, I am just a simple man who has hopes and dreams for a bright future with Christ. If someone I know is not saved I want to talk to them and pray with them so they can also find Jesus Christ and be saved.

This year I am committed and with the strength of the Holy Spirit I will achieve the goals that I have in 2014. God is already working with me with this writing, I never wrote like this since I was in high school and now I am writing a couple of blog post and articles a week. I am learing to listen to God and let him guide my path while continuing to study the word for additional guidance. This year is the year of fullfillment and I can't wait to see the direction God takes me.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment