Sunday, November 9, 2014

Relationship with GOD.

Its been a while since I have written anything so I decided to get back to it. I am going to start off by saying God wants a love relationship with his children. We understand relationships with our own children what it takes to build a strong relationship. When we become saved we then become Gods children and we now are adopted into the family through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Now that we are in the new royal family we have to build that new relationship. We were in the world and did not know the ways of our Father in heaven. Our old familiy was that of the world. We could do whatever we wanted in our old family. As christians we have to establish a relationship with Jesus Christ and through Christ we have access to the Father. A relationship doesn't mean once a week for an hour or two, it is everyday. We can't keep looking back at the old family where our daddy (the devil) let us do whatever we wanted. We have to get into the word of God for ourselves, talk to our father through prayer, and just get back to loving on another. We then begin to build a relationship in our new family and walk according to our fathers will and not our own.

God Bless!!
GodsWatchdog.

3 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I stopped writting on my blog for a while I think it is time to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I stopped writting on my blog for a while I think it is time to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete