Monday, February 3, 2014

My testimony part 1.

Last year was one of the hardest years in my life. I was tested at every level that I could imagine from my faith, from my family, and from my friends. As I look back at last year I see myself as being highly unbalanced in what I did each day. I was searching for God like no other, constantly reading books, watching videos online, and studying for hours on end. While working out of town I wouldn't get much sleep but continues my relentless quest to be holy. I had a drive to get wisdom about the Lord did whatever I could receive more knowledge. Again I neglected my family, first chasing the dollar at work and secondly consuming myself with learning about the Lord. With the lack of sleep, overworking, and doing waay to much on my days off I began to slowly but surely loose my mind.

As I continued to study I began to study less about the Lord and soon began to research about the fallen angels, demons, and also the Illuminati. I though I was doing the right thing but I was giving the enemy too much credit and loosing focus on Jesus Christ.  I continued on my path and I soon began to see things in a different light, the supernatural world was becoming more of a reality in my life. I soon was in an all out spiritual war. I was able to sense evil in people as well as the good. My eyes were open and my spiritual senses were heightened. This is when my troubles began.

 Everyday I was living out this spiritual battle and was also getting further away from God. I was becoming lost it felt like I was going to war with no ammo. I prayed to god everyday but didn't trust in him to fight the battle for me. I still read scripture but did not apply anything I read in my life. I thought I could do everything on my own. My mental state was also getting weaker, with the lack of sleep and being constantly on the move I was getting overwhelmed. I was losing the spiritual war and was trying to study the enemy but slowly was becoming what I despised. I was also having terrible nightmares which added to my lack of sleep. I was going downhill fast and this was just the beginning of my hard aches of 2013.  

No comments:

Post a Comment