Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My testimony part 2.

My life was going downhill fast and I was also loosing my sense of reality. I was like a fish out of water that was trying to walk. I began scaring the my friends and family with some of my behavior. I began to chain smoke cigaretts and also began to smoke weed as well. I also started drinking again and  also began to give in to my flesh while enjoying the moment. All that I had learned was out the door, I soon was becoming under the influence of drugs and alcohol but also spiritual forces as well. I was loosing the spiritual war and was very weak mentally as well as physically.

Spiritual warfare was in full swing at this point. The world around me wasn't the same anymore and now the spiritual realm was a part of my everyday life. With friends and family I would often see evil spirits influencing their lives and it was all around me. My eyes were opened and my spiritual senses were heightened. I was in Tacoma but it wasn't Tacoma anymore.

The apostle Paul said we do not fight flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spirituall wickednes in high places. This bible verse is one of my favorites because I was living it, God revealed to me the spiritual realm and he gave me the abilty to see the truth about whats going on in our world today.  As I talked to people about it they thought I was crazy and did not understand what I was talking about. I soon began to talk to everyone about the Lord because in what I was seeing I felt that time is running out. The more I talked about the Lord the more the spiritual attacks increased.

Thats it for today and will post more later on this week. May God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment