Monday, March 10, 2014

My testimony part 5.

I was going through alot and nobody understood what was happening. Something was triggered in my life and I was given the ability to receive the spiritual gifts I had prayed for. The gifts that I had been given we specific for me and everyday I was moving in the spirit. My family has no history of mental illness but all of a sudden I was given the tag of being bi-polar. I learned that people tend to fear what they don't understand and at this point nobody definately understood me.

The war was going on in the heavenly places and it seemed they were all out to get me. The spirit gave me the ability to see the demonic activities that were going on with music and television especially. I remember turning on the tv and flipping it to Jerry Springer and seeing several of the guests on that show who were demon possesed. All those stories on that show promoted multiple partners and now it made sense why. I would turn it to MTV and watch a video and see some of the biggest stars possesed. The videos were just tools they used to influence the masses to spread their evil message. It was like a modern day sort of witchcraft or spell which people were blinded to because all they seen was their favorite star or was singing their favorite song. Again from what I saw I would try to talk to others about it but they would not listen, it began to get frustrating. At the time I was slowly trying to wheen off the remaining secular music that I had left and transition into more positive music. My music was the hardest thing for me to give up, I quit smoking cold turkey as well as drinking. Music was different, I just couldn't give it up like that  and it had a hold on me. I I left that door open in my life for the enemy to slide right in.

The road for me now begins to turn downhill because I soon became what I was battling. All the talking I did was on deaf ears and soon began to walk on the darkside. It was the easiest course of action so I took it. I began to run with the enemy. I gave up because the battle seemed too big for me. I still continued to pray and talk to the Lord but soon became overwhelmed by what I was seeing in the spiritual realm. Writing about last year the more I write the more I want to write more.  Even though plenty of bad things happened last year, I still learned from it and thank God that he brought me through it and never left my side. My story continues and I will keep everyone posted. May God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment