Thursday, March 20, 2014

My testimony part 6.

I took some time off from writing and started hitting the books. I hit the Word hard and also read a few other books on spirituallity. As I read I began to give glory to God, he gave me a way when there was no way. God became my refuge in the time in my life where it seemed like I lost it all. The Lord now also has given me some answers to what was going on in my life. God is good all the time and I love him with all my heart and soul.

Now my story continues and I want to start off by saying the devil is a lie. Again we are not battling flesh and blood but principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness, and against wickedness in heavenly places Eph 6:12. This is one of my favorite bible verses and was soon caught up working with these forces of darkness that I despised. I never thought that if you were saved and babtized you can become possesed or oppressed. These evil forces at work can bind the saved as well as the unsaved if you leave a door open for them to operate in. In my case I had a strong love for Lord and prayed for spiritual gifts. I read in corinthians as Christians we should ask for spiritual gifts to help build the body of Christ. I prayed and prayed  then soon some gifts started to manefest themself. That is where the enemy used my spirituallity against me, since I wanted the gifts so bad when the gifts came I thought they were from God because they were supernatural in nature. I didn't question it and that is just one way the enemy slid their way in my life and began to bind me. I thought my gifts were coming from God but in fact they were coming from the enemy. I believed God had answered my prayers but at the same time I began to feel emotions that were not of mine. I would get angry alot more and also had the feeling of being above the law. Where were these feelings coming from?  The enemy was gaining more ground in my life slowly binding me and affecting my emotions.

They say with knowledge comes responsibilities and it is soo true. I thought I knew soo much, but when you are dealing with the spiritual realm I knew nothing. The enemy will use emotions, desires, and anything else to find their way in our lives and keep us bound to the sins of our flesh. We have to trust in the Lord and let the Holy Spirit do the battling for us. Glory be to God and I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for breaking the bond that the devil had on me. I was blind and now I see, so my story continues. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment