Sunday, March 2, 2014

My testimony part 4

At this point in my life everyone is panicking around me. I was still being completely guided by the Holy Spirit and everyday I would see the world for what it really was. I let go of all that I cared for in order to follow the Lord. I walked out on my job in order to free myself to do the Lords work full time. I couldn't function without help from the spirit because I still was living each day with the ability to see in the spiritual realm. I felt the Lords presence all times and he gave me peace in these times of confusion. My life became completely out of balance and I was loosing my sense of reality.  Everyday I would see things of the supernatural and this soon affected what was going on in the natural.

Everyone thought I was going crazy but did not understand what I was going through. My wife began to panic because I walked out of my job and began to do things that were out of character. People around me began to worry about me also everyone seemed to be an expert on what was going on with me. The enemy was hard at work trying to break my mind down. For me it felt like Jesus could come back at anytime. I was seeing evil spirits, fallen angels, and who knows what else.  The Lord gave me the ability to understand this spiritual war but I did not trust in him to fight for me. Evil spirits were all around and had stronghold on my family and friends.

As I look back on what happened last year in my life I want to say thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for bringing me out of the depths of darkness and back into the light. I thank you for the bad as well as the good and opening my eyes to the truth of this world. I thank God for putting me through these trials which brought me even closer to him and taught me to put my complete trust in him in everything I do. I got much more to talk about and will post more soon. All glory be to God and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment