Thursday, June 26, 2014

No middle ground.

What's going on everyone today the Holy Spirit has lead me to talk about middle ground. The subject of middle ground caught my attention and I noticed several people believe that there actually is a middle ground. The Jesus states in Mathew 12:30 that if you are not for him then you are against him. Many have been lead astray by the lies of the enemy. The devil wants you to believe that there are many roads that lead to God or that if you be a good person that is enough to get you to Heaven and that there is a middle ground to stand on. My people DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIE. If you do believe some of the lies that are out there you choose to side with the enemy. I look at biblical history and look at Eve. She lived in paradise talked with GOD and had dominion over all living creatures but her downfall was that she believed a LIE of the devil which made her rebell against God. Could you imagine talking to GOD everyday and still get tricked into believing a LIE. Man that was in the beginning and in our time there are so many lies out there it is much easier for people to get led astray. Jesus is the TRUTH, the WAY, and the LIFE. There is no middle ground, you are either with Jesus or against him. Man I love my people and if you do not have a relationship with Jesus and accepted him as your Lord and Savior now is the time. Don't keep standing on that middle ground my friends.  Feel free to message me or call if you need prayer. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment